~REGISTER NOW FOR COMPLIMENTARY SESSION INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE!~
Accepting Bookings – RESERVE NOW
5 days 5 nights: October 21st – 26th 2017 (Check in Oct 21st afternoon, Check out Oct 26th afternoon)
Named ‘The Island of the Gods’, Bali is renowned for its sacred high vibration healing energies that elevate and lift the mind, body and soul. The lush tropical surroundings along with the peaceful nature of the environment and the local people immediately induces a relaxing, comfortable state of wellbeing- a feeling of being ‘home’. Join us for an incredible 5 day, 5 night retreat away from your hectic daily routine with a specially curated program designed to ‘delightfully detox’ both your body and mind- freeing you of the burdens of heavy emotions and thoughts while gently releasing the physical body of toxins from our environments. Reconnect with your true self through the perfect combination of sacred ceremonies, yoga and meditation, massage and specialized treatments, fresh delicious vegetarian foods and more. Here is your opportunity to experience health, happiness and a beautiful new you from the inside and out!
This journey will take place from Saturday, Oct 21 – Thursday, Oct 26, 2017 in a magnificent open-architecture Balinese-modern style private villa just minutes from Ubud, the heart of the artistic culture in Bali. Our space will be overlooking spectacular views of beautiful terraced rice-fields and palm trees, in a home featuring luxurious amenities including a full staff, 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a saltwater infinity pool with decks galore and views to awe and soothe the soul.
This will be a highly relaxing experience together, as we work to clear the entanglements of your mind, and learn techniques for how to stay clear and balanced, and enhance your connection to your divine spirit while cleansing out the cells of the physical body to increase your vibrational frequency, inviting more love, joy, forgiveness and happiness into your life.
This powerful awakening is a beautiful opportunity for you to rise into your greatness, and open to your heart more fully. You will have the opportunity for spiritual healing and transformation into higher frequencies of energy. You will come more into balance within yourself and BE an expression of LOVE for yourself and all of humanity.
Private Integrated Healing Sessions can be booked with Mariam to address specific concerns for further resolution and guidance.
About Your Facilitator
She is a coach and mentor to many and her credentials include Clinical Hypnotherapy, Behavioral and Scientific Mind Training, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner, Certified MASTERThetaHealing® Practitioner and Instructor from Vianna Stibal’s THInK USA, Regression Techniques, Color Therapy, Sound Healing and more. She also facilitates meditation practices for accessing the subconscious mind space for self-empowerment and positive change.
From individual therapy sessions to facilitating Holistic Retreats, Corporate Wellness Programs and Self Development workshops, her students and clients gain liberating self-realizations and transformations as well as practical techniques to maintain and continue the positive successes throughout their lives.
Visit her professional website mariamyasin.com for more
Details and Inclusions
- Arrival – Saturday afternoon, Oct 21st 2017 | Departure – Thursday afternoon, October 26th 2017
- Welcome dinner & settling in on Oct 21st and we begin our full day of delightful detox activities on Oct 22nd in the morning
- Amazing retreat house accommodations shared with other Detox Delight Retreat guests, with a comfy bed of your own
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and for excursions
- Nourishing organic vegetarian breakfasts, lunches and dinners prepared onsite along with filtered water and fresh juices
- 5 x Yoga Class (daily)
- 2 x Balinese Massage
- 1 x Abdominal Massage
- 2 x Colonic Hydrotherapy treatments (Plus, unlimited use of Steam Sauna, Salt Water Pool and Power Plate!)
- Holy Water Purification experience and blessing
- ‘Awakened by Nature’- special journey into lush natural environment of Ubud
- ‘Release and Let go’- Daily specialized workshops focussing on emotional and mental detoxing, facilitated by Mariam
- Mala Making with Mariam- create your own sacred mala personalized to your needs with high vibration crystals, wooden beads, charms and natural hemp
- Kundalini Activation Celebration on last evening of the retreat
Note: A detailed schedule and itinerary will be provided upon registration
~REGISTER NOW FOR COMPLIMENTARY SESSION INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE!~
Each room in Villa Gaia is very unique and has different characteristics, from the private master bedroom to the shared rooms with terrace views. Rooms will be secured on a first reserve, first serve basis. If you are traveling alone and wish to share a room with someone for the double occupancy rate, we’d be happy to partner you with a roommate.
Room Options (please contact us directly for photos of the individual room options) includes accommodation + retreat fees :
(SPACES AVAILABLE) The Master Suite (Quadruple Occupancy – $1200/Twin Bed, Double Occupancy- $1650/King Bed) – The spacious Master Bedroom on the second floor includes a balcony, full dressing room, bathroom with an outdoor shower and a Jacuzzi bathtub. It is truly a spa experience to relax and renew both body and spirit.
(SPACES AVAILABLE) The Four Seasons (Double Occupancy – $1450/Twin Bed, or Single Occupancy Double Bed – $1850) – The Four Seasons Suite has two twin beds and a flat screen TV with DVD player. The room includes a very large spacious dressing room, and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and private outdoor shower.
(SPACES AVAILABLE) The Garden Suite (Double Occupancy – $1450/Twin Bed, or Single Occupancy Double Bed – $1850) – The Garden Suite is an individual cottage that is designed to provide privacy and elegance, while being cozy and warm. The room has a garden view with two twin beds, a private bathroom with a shower, and a large open sky bathtub.
(SPACES AVAILABLE) The Bamboo Suite (Double Occupancy – $1350/Twin Bed, or Single Occupancy Double Bed – $1750) – The Bamboo Suite is a lovely room with two twin size beds, a large wardrobe and private bathroom with an outside open sky shower, and garden.
(BOOKED) The Terrace Suite (Double Occupancy – $1400/Twin Bed, or Single Occupancy Double Bed – $1700) – The Terrace Suite is on the second floor and includes an outdoor patio with lounge chairs, and spectacular panoramic views of the entire rice paddies. The room includes a full wardrobe, two twin size beds and a bathroom with shower.
(SPACES AVAILABLE) The Lotus Suite One (Double Occupancy – $1350/Twin Bed) – The Lotus Suite One is a room beautifully situated in the garden. It has two twin beds and a private en suite bathroom with a shower – and provides a relaxed and comfortable setting.
(SPACES AVAILABLE) The Lotus Suite Two (Double Occupancy – $1350/Twin Bed) – Identical to the Lotus Suite One, the Lotus Suite Two is a room beautifully situated in the garden. It has a two twin beds and a private en suite bathroom with a shower – and provides a relaxed and comfortable setting.
- A 50% deposit is required in order to reserve your space
- A final payment of the remaining balance must be received on or before September 1st 2017 (no exceptions)
- Paypal (additional 4% charge)
- Bank Transfer/Deposit
- Western Union (make sure to include transfer fees additional to the payment)
*Please note that once payments have been made, refunds are not possible
The retreat fees do not include:
- Dinner on the last day (Thursday Oct 26th)
- Private sessions with Mariam can arranged for an additional fee of $150 per session
- A Balinese Cooking Class can be arranged on site at Villa Gaia for additional fee of $150 per person
- Book your flight arriving into Denpasar Bali, Indonesia. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please wait for final confirmation before booking your flight
- Emirates Airlines has daily direct flights to Bali Denpasar Airport (DSP) from Dubai International Airport (DXB), 9 hours flight time so please coordinate your itinerary accordingly
DXB- DPS daily 1:25 / 8:30, arrival in Bali 14:30 / 21:40
DPS-DXB daily 16:30 / 00:05, arrival in Dubai 21:30 / 5:00
- Check visa requirements to enter into Bali depending on your nationality. You will most likely be able to get visa upon arrival, please double confirm as policies are always changing.
While further details, including retreat property address, check-in/check-out times, complete retreat schedule & packing list will be sent closer to retreat date and upon registration, please feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com
♥Looking forward to delightfully detoxing together- mind, body and soul- in the sacred energy of Bali ♥